IPH165 professional, corded, Binaural, noise cancelling USB headset with QD (=Quick Disconnector) is for PC Soft phones such as Microsoft Teams, Skype, Zoom, Skype for business, Avaya one-X and Cisco Jabber and other communication software programs.
This model is for the customers at office, call center, service center and sales team’s users to talk many hours on the phones. Amplifier is no needed. This model give handsfree, great comfort wearing for all day long users, durability, noise cancelling microphone for clear call and acoustic shock protection device for customer’s hearing. Our passive noise cancelling technology of microphone cancels ambient noises massively improving transmitting call quality. Adjustable headband with rubber T-bar is to be fitted with most of head sizes comfortably in less pressure and flexible microphone boom arm is to be positioned to make the best clear sound.
As Our QD bottom cables are the middle adapter between our headsets and most of landline desk IP phones, they allow not only to be compatible with various kinds of connectivity options for landline desk IP phones, but also allow users to disconnect and reconnect the headset easily to walk away from the desk not to take off the headset.
- Over the head & double ear type wearing both ears and giving concentrated calls to the customer by blocking back ground noise.
- It consists of two parts; Headset body has an earpiece, a microphone with flexible boom, an adjustable headband and a headset Top cable with QD. The bottom USB adapter has a 1M straight cord with QD and USB adapter with controller device. Check the compatibility chart before you purcase.
- On-Chip voice/audio Digital Signal Processing(DSP)
*USB Plug and Play – USB CODEC.2.0 Type A,full speed
- Inline controls- Call ON/OFF button is activated on Microsoft Skype for Business & Teams, Avaya and Cisco Jabber but ON/OFF button might not be worked in some soft phones
- Microphone mute and speaker volume control
- Very Robust design not to be broken and comfort designed
- Matt Silver hairline metal face look
- Clear and crisp sound receiver unit-Wideband
- Acoustic shock protection circuit to protect the user’s sense of hearing from sudden picking noises not to exceed -103dB.
- Noise cancellation microphone to delete surrounding noises.
- 270 degree of microphone boom arm’s rotation for left or right ear wearing
- Hard resistant plastic materials
- Foam Ear cushions *Clothing clip for cable fixing on the clothes
- Plantronics Style Quick Disconnect
- CE,FCC,ROHS approved
Simply in headset cable at PC USB port.
Plug and play.
|Headset style||Corded, Binaural and Over the head type|
|Contents in the headset box||IPH-165 Headset body with QD adapter, Bottom cable with QD and USB Adapter, 2x Spare foam cushions, headset bag and quick- guide manual|
-Input sound level
-47dB+/-3dB at 1kHZ,RL=2.2kΩ,VCC=2.0V
Less than 2.2kΩ at 1kHz
2.0V, Min:1V, Max:10V
Max. 100dB SPL
More than 58dB at 1kHz
|* Receiver Unit – Wideband|
-Max input power
|150 ohm +/-14% at 1 kV|
103dB+/-3dB at 100mV
5% at 1kHz
|Package||48 pcs x headsets on headset box/ Master carton box (56x40x42cm)|
|Warranty||3 Years for replacement based on product serial number.|
|Approval||CE, FCC and ROHS|
Check the compatibility of IPD headsets with your phone or device.
Select the lists of phone brands and model number below and find which bottom cables are compatible with your phone or device.
We provide all the instruction manuals of IPD headsets for easy installation as well as CE, FCC, RoHS approvals for safety information.
If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact below Inquiry.