IPH160 professional, corded, monaural, noise cancelling headset with QD (=Quick Disconnector) is designed to be directly connected and worked with major landline IP phones such as Polycom VVX,Avaya,Cisco,Yealink,Nortel,NEC,Mitel, Alcatel, Panasonic, Toshiba,Digium,Zultys, Grandstream,Allworx, android smart phones and many more.
This model is for the customers at office, call center, service center and sales team’s users to talk many hours on the phones. Amplifier is no needed. This model give handsfree, great comfort wearing for all day long users, durability, noise cancelling microphone for clear call and acoustic shock protection device for customer’s hearing. Our passive noise cancelling technology of microphone cancels ambient noises massively improving transmitting call quality. Adjustable headband with rubber T-bar is to be fitted with most of head sizes comfortably in less pressure and flexible microphone boom arm is to be positioned to make the best clear sound.
As Our QD bottom cables are the middle adapter between our headsets and most of landline desk IP phones, they allow not only to be compatible with various kinds of connectivity options for landline desk IP phones, but also allow users to disconnect and reconnect the headset easily to walk away from the desk not to take off the headset.
- Over the head & single ear type
- It consists of two parts; Headset body has an earpiece, a microphone with flexible boom, an adjustable headband and a headset Top cable with QD. The bottom cable has a 30cm curly cord with QD and RJ09 connector, 2.5mm or 3.5mm jack. Check the compatibility chart before you purcase.
- Very Robust design not to be broken and comfort designed
- Matt Silver hairline metal face look
- Clear and crisp sound receiver unit-Wideband
- Acoustic shock protection circuit to protect the user’s sense of hearing from sudden picking noises not to exceed -103dB.
- Noise cancellation microphone to delete surrounding noises.
- 270 degree of microphone boom arm’s rotation for left or right ear wearing
- Hard resistant plastic materials
- Foam Ear cushions
- Clothing clip for cable fixing on the clothes
- Plantronics Style Quick Disconnect
- CE,FCC,ROHS approved
|Headset style||Corded, Monaural & Over the head type|
|Contents in the headset box||IPH-160 Headset body with QD adapter, Bottom cable with QD and connector, Spare foam cushion, headset bag and quick- guide manual|
|Net Weight||61 g~|
-Input sound level
-47dB+/-3dB at 1kHZ,RL=2.2kΩ,VCC=2.0V
Less than 2.2kΩ at 1kHz
2.0V, Min:1V, Max:10V
Max. 100dB SPL
More than 58dB at 1kHz
|* Receiver Unit – Wideband|
-Max input power
|150 ohm +/-14% at 1 kV|
103dB+/-3dB at 100mV
5% at 1kHz
|Package||48 pcs x headsets on headset box/ Master carton box (56x40x42cm)|
|Warranty||3 Years for replacement based on product serial number.|
|Approval||CE, FCC and ROHS|
Check the compatibility of IPD headsets with your phone or device.
Select the lists of phone brands and model number below and find which bottom cables are compatible with your phone or device.
We provide all the instruction manuals of IPD headsets for easy installation as well as CE, FCC, RoHS approvals for safety information.
If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact below Inquiry.